Kelseyville Home Repairs
Get professionals to your water damaged home right away, call SERVPRO of Lake County at 263-9283.
No one wants their home to turn into a money pit, and after a natural or man-made disaster, sometimes that's the outcome. However, getting professionals on site to help lessen the damage to your home can certainly affect the ultimate outcome. SERVPRO of Lake County professionals are known to perform an outstanding job on homes that have recently experienced fire and/or water damage. A home in Kelseyville needed repairs after suffering water damage due to a laundry room mishap (those darn washing machines!).
Last year, we cleaned up after laundry room water damage in Boonville. It happens more often than you think. Don't let it happen to you. Call SERVPRO right away at 263-9283 if your laundry room floods or your home needs water damage repairs. We'll get there right away!
Hidden Valley Lake Mold Cleaning
Get rid of dangerous amounts of mold fast by calling SERVPRO of Lake and Mendocino County, 707-263-9283.
Mold spores are microscopic and exist nearly everywhere we go. Removing it all from a home or business is impossible, but removing most of the dangerous spores can be done Mold remediation is quite a process. SERVPRO professionals inspect the situation, contain the mold so it doesn't spread, get an air filtration system started, remove mold infested items, clean mold infested items, and then restore the home.
This Hidden Valley Lake mold removal and remediation project completely restored the kitchen and dining room, which had a pipe break in the wall. 48 hours later, all the damage became visible and material removed from the walls. We know what we're doing when mold remediation is involved, and use all the updated technology and scientific standards to make sure we are doing it right!
Lakeport Flood Damage Cleanup
Water damage and laundry rooom flooding make for a quick call to SERVPRO, 263-9283!
Talk about a great start to your morning! A laundry room in Lakeport was flooded because the washer machine overflowed, and was left alone for several hours. SERVPRO came in and extracted several inches of water and started the cleaning process.
Here are some tips you can use if you face a water cleanup situation:
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn off circuit breakers for wet parts of the building, when access to the power distribution panel is safe from electrical shock.
- Shut off the source of water if possible or contact a qualified party to stop the water source.
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Be sure to not use any electrical appliances.
- Pick up books, newspapers, magazines or other colored items on wet carpets or floors. This can cause staining.
- Do not enter affected areas if electrical outlets, switches, circuit breakers or electrical equipment are exposed to water. Always avoid electrical shock hazards.